We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Shift Differential Offered!
– Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
– Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
– Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
– Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
– Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
– Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
– Maintain accurate patient medical records
– Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
– Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
– Familiarity with medical software and equipment
– Ability to build rapport with patients
– Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: One location
Employer Type: Nursing home
Completed license needed: Upon starting work
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the Employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.